Avery Muether is a graduate of Northern Illinois University. She lives in Chicago with her 3 legless reptiles. By day she designs at her full time job and by night she illustrates food puns and song lyrics. Avery likes to create works centered around animal rights, veganism, and music. She works traditionally (pen and ink, watercolor, acrylics) and digitally (photoshop and illustrator).
If you have any questions email Avery at: email@example.com
I am also the Designer for Friends of Scales, they are a wonderful non-profit group who foster and bring awareness to reptiles. If you are interested or want to learn more take a look at their facebook and website.
- MF Collective Magazine (winter 2015 issue)
- Teule Kenya (Facebook and newsletter banner)
- Just Nick and Paper Ceilings (EP album cover)
- Sloth Hands "Sorry, Tom" (album cover)
- Taylor O'Keefe (album art)
- Exotic Wildlife Sanctuary logo (July 2015)
- Animal Activism Art Book (coming soon)
- Our Bodies Our Voices (Organized and formatted zine 2017)